UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA,NSUKKA [UNN] RELEASES POST-UTME ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
UNN Post UTME Latest News 2023/2024
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka invites all applicants who have applied for admission to the university as a first choice at the UTME level or direct entry to visit the university‘s website: UNN.edu.ng for details on the UTME screening exercise procedure.
To be eligible, UTME applicants must have a minimum of 160 points in the UTME exam administered by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Eligibility for UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2023/2024
See the brief info about UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2023/2024;
- Only applicants who apply through JAMB for the UTME admission and choose the University of Benin as their first choice and score 160 or more are eligible for this screening.
- All applicants who have made the University of Nigeria, Nsukka their first choice and have received a score of 160 or above in the recent UTME are eligible for post-UTME screening.
How to get UNN Post UTME 2023/2024 form
- Click on Pre-Admission Screening Procedure on the University of Nigeria, Nsukka website @ https://www.unn.edu.ng/ if you can find it, just read the procedure below if you can’t find it.
- All applicants are advised to click on the screening instructions before entering and read the registration instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Make sure you have a valid and active email address and phone number.
- From the admission menu on the left, Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the required details for the displayed fields.
Note: The actual registration fee for each candidate is only N2,000 excluding bank fees. This means that UNN Post UTME Form 2023/2024 costs is just #2,000 only.
- Applicants should click the Get Details button for your JAMB details; and
- Click the Make a Payment link to enter the Remita platform or other payment gateways. Note: Eligible UTME applicants for the originally selected courses can still make payments by providing the required information. However, UTME applicants who are not eligible for the originally selected course are encouraged to change their course as indicated on the payment page. (if displayed).
To make payment
- Select your ATM card type (eg Visa or Mastercard)
- Enter your card number
- Enter the expiration date of the card and CVV2 card (3 digits on the back of the card and lastly your card PIN; and
- Click Pay.
- If the payment is successful, click Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click the link on the left to continue registration
- Correctly enter your other biological data and required details on the website. All applicants must upload their passport photo by clicking the browse button and selecting their photo. Your passport photo must not be larger than 25 KB.
PASSPORT PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS
- The accepted format is JPEG.
- The photo must be a digital passport photo.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The size should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photo should capture the head and upper shoulders so that the face occupies up to 70-80% of the photo.
- Have eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show off your natural skin.
- Must have a red background.
- Maximum 25KB.
- After completing the biological data. Click the Next Step button and then click OK in the message dialog box.
Further Information about UNN Post UTME Application Form 2023/2024
- All applicants are expected to arrive at the examination center one hour before the time specified in the printout and dress modestly in accordance with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka dress code.
- You should also upload your O/Level results to JAMB CAPS and School Portal.
For further inquiries regarding the UNN Post UTME 2023/2024 application form
For registration, contact: email@example.com
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka informs candidates who have registered for the 2023/2024 academic session for admission to the university’s undergraduate program to upload the required information for the screening exercise.
Notice about UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2023/2024
However, it is worth mentioning that the POST UTME form is not yet available, but this thread was created to inform you of the latest news about the UNN Post utme form
Other Relevant Information About UNN Application Form
- It is also important for applicants to pay attention to the following points;
- Applicants awaiting results should apply.
- As part of the screening, applicants are expected to follow instructions and accurately fill in the required information.
- Incorrect information/results lead to automatic disqualification
Successful candidates will be notified via email and SMS.
Change Of Course for UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2023/2024
Applicants who wish to change courses only need to pay a fee of N2,500.00 (excluding bank fees).
Another Brief information based on UNN Application Form 2023/2024
However, as I mentioned earlier, UNN Post UTME forms are not on sale. However, this topic was created for you to know once the Post utme form is out.
That means all you have to do is to keep checking this page for UNN Application Form 2023/2024 updates.
Information regarding UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants are expected to arrive at the examination center one hour before the time specified in the printout and dress modestly in accordance with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka dress code.
You should also upload your O/Level results to JAMB CAPS.