OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE [OOU] RELEASES UTME/DE ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
OOU Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms; Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The screening will take place from Wednesday, 11th October to Friday, 13th October 2023. The application duration for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates is eight (8) weeks, from Wednesday, 2nd August 2023, to Friday, 30th September 2023.
OOU Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms
The following candidates shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME Candidates who chose the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not choose the University but obtained a minimum score of 100 in the 2023/2024 UTME results and are willing to select the University as their first choice before the date of the screening.
- Candidates who have duly uploaded their WASCE, NECO, or O’Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level, OND, NCE, A LEVEL, JUPEB results/certificate, or first degree who applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess a Diploma certificate from the University and applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with a Diploma from other approved Institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
2023/2024 PUTME Proposed Examination Dates
- Wednesday, 11th October 2023
- Thursday, 12th October 2023
- Friday, 13th October 2023
The courses, programmes, and specific time for each candidate will be available on the screening pass.
The Post-UTME will be conducted through Computer Based Tests (CBT). Candidates are advised to obtain the official OOU Past Questions and Answers to help them prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
C. Mode of Payment
Each eligible candidate is required to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. The payment should be made online through the school portal at https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php, and a payment invoice will be generated.
Note: Creating a wrong profile or making payment with the wrong UTME registration number will invalidate the application.
D. Mode of Registration
- Visit the University Registration Website at https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online. Afterward, print out the OOU PUTME Screening Pass one (1) week before the screening date. If any candidate encounters problems, they can send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
- Each candidate should bring along the following documents to the venue of the screening:
(I) OOU PUTME Screening Pass
(II) 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the screening on the University website at https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/.
Please Note: The University does not have any agents.