IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI [IMSU] RELEASES POST-UTME/DE ADMISSION FORM
IMSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Imo State University (IMSU), has officially released their Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 academic session. See how to obtain IMSU Post UTME Form below…
Imo State University, Owerri, hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that the registration of candidates for the 2023/2024 POST-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise will commence from Monday, 14th August, 2023 and end 15th September, 2023.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
The Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale.
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME/DE.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 150 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
IMSU Post UTME Registration Procedure.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2022/2023 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
APTITUDE TEST: The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
Candidates are advised to get the official IMSU Post-UTME Past questions and answers as this will help them prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
If you have any question concerning IMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.